Spectro Centre for New Music announces a call for electroacoustic works for SEMAI/CIME-2020 to be presented at the fifth edition of Tehran Contemporary Music Festival in June 2020 (exact dates to be announced in advance). Link to TCMF: https://tehrancmf.com.
Selected works might have a chance to be presented at the next general assembly of INTERNATIONAL CONFEDERATION OF ELECTROACOUSTIC MUSIC (CIME / ICEM) in October 2020 as musical works representing Iranian section of the Confederation – Spectro Centre for New Music.
Guidelines for participation:
– the call is open for all Iranian composers;
– each composer can send one work;
– electroacoustic composition should be for stereophonic or quadraphonic setup;
– duration of the piece should not be longer than 10 minutes;
– accepted formats are WAVE or AIFF (only uncompressed audio formats, mp3 formats will not be accepted).
Deadline for submissions is April 1st 2020.